Are you an investor, student or a regular individual seeking to capitalise on a powerful passport that could open visa-free doors to several other countries? Well in this article you will find 26 countries with the most powerful passports in the world in 2021.
According to the Henry Passport Index , Japanese passports are more convenient than passports from other parts of the world. The index shows the annual ranking of passports, determined by the number of destinations that passport holders can enter without a visa.
The Japanese passport is expected to achieve visa-free travel to 191 other countries and regions in 2021. This is the same as the number of countries that allow visa-free entry in 2020 (which became the most popular travel document in the world after the alliance with Singapore).
Singapore ranked second again this year, with 190 countries, followed by South Korea and Germany, with 189 countries and regions.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Compared with 2020, the ranking in 2021 remains basically unchanged, with two exceptions: New Zealand passports now provide visa-free entry to 185 countries, one more than in 2020.
In contrast, the passports of Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria (the three lowest-ranked passports on the list) can visit less than 30 countries.
Of course, because of the epidemic, some countries require mandatory isolation and provide COVID-19 test reports upon arrival, but this are special circumstances.
The source of all the information below is the ” Henry Passport Index”.
Most Powerful Passports in the World 2021
10. Hold a Hungarian passport without a visa to visit 182 places.
9. Holders of Canadian passports can visit 183 places without a visa.
8. Holders of the following passports can visit 184 locations without a visa: Australia, Czech Republic, Greece and Malta.
7. Holders of the following passports can visit 185 places without a visa: Belgium, New Zealand, Norway, the United Kingdom and the United States.
6. Holders of the following passports can visit 186 locations without a visa: France, Ireland, the Netherlands, Portugal and Sweden.
5. Holders of the following passports can visit 187 places without a visa: Austria, Denmark.
4. Holders of the following passports can visit 188 places visa-free: Finland, Italy, Luxembourg and Spain.
3. Holders of German and Korean passports can visit 189 places without a visa.
2. Holders of Singapore passports can visit 190 places without a visa.