Lenovo at an event in India today officially launched Z2 Plus. The phone was introduced in China as Zuk Z2 in May but is arriving to India with a different name, though the specs remains the same.
One of its major highlight is Snapdragon 820 chipset that powers on the inside. It comes in two variants, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, both lacking external storage support. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and harbors a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Specifications
- 5.0-inch LTPS 2.5D curve display with FHD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 441ppi
- 64-bit 2.18GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, Phase Detection Auto Focus, EIS, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0.1Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Colour(s): White, Black
The Lenovo Z2 Plus 3GB RAM version is priced at Rs 17,999 ($270 USD) and the 4GB RAM version at Rs 19,999 ($300 USD). It will be exclusively available for purchase on Amazon India from 25th of September.
[Image Source: @kkiyer90]ADS=>GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE