Along with the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus special red edition that will be available in 128GB and 256GB storage versions from March 24, Apple also announced a 9.7-inch iPad, which is here to take over from iPad Air 2 2014 edition. This is powered by a faster A9 chip with M9 motion coprocessor compare to A8X chip on the former.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Although the display and rear camera properties remains the same, the front FaceTime HD camera has been slightly downgraded from 1.6MP to 1.2MP. It comes in WiFi-only and Cellular variant as well as 32GB and 128GB storage versions.
Apple iPad 9.7 2017 Specifications
- 9.7-inch Fully Laminated Retina display with 2048×1536 pixel resolution, 264ppi, Anti-reflective coating
- 2nd generation 64-bit A9 chip, M9 motion coprocessor
- 32GB/128GB storage
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1080p video recording, Panorama
- 1.2-megapixel FaceTime HD camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: iOS 10
- TouchID fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE (optional), HT80 with MIMO
- Battery: 32.4Whr Li-Po battery; up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 240 x 169.5 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 469 grams (WiFi-only) / 478 grams (Cellular)
- Colour(s): Space Grey, Gold, Silver
The new 9.7-inch iPad are priced at $329 and $429 for 32GB and 128GB Wi-Fi-only variant, while the Cellular variant are priced at $459 and $559 for 32GB and 128GB. It will be available for pre-orders from Friday March 24 on Apple website, and at selected Apple retail stores and network carriers in over twenty countries including U.S and Canada from next week.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).