Meizu has launched M5c for global markets few days after debuting M5 in India. It features a 5-inch HD display; is powered by a quad-core processor; sports 8MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 3,000mAh battery.
The phone is clad in a polycarbonate body that 8.3mm thick, weighing 135 grams. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat, has a fingerprint on the home button, and supports 4G VoLTE.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Meizu M5c Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 297ppi, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 400nits brightness
- 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, Flyme OS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Colour(s): Gold, Blue, Red, Pink, Black
It will be available in Europe, Asia, and other selected markets when it go on sale. No details on its pricing yet.
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).