Panasonic has launched Eluga I2 Active, the company’s newest addition to its entry-level Eluga smartphone series in India. It comes with a 5-inch HD display; is driven by a quad-core MediaTek chipset; sports 8MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 2200mAh battery.
The phone runs Android 7.0 Nougat and supports 4G VoLTE on its hybrid dual SIM slot. It has a metal unibody design but lacks a fingerprint sensor.
Panasonic Eluga I2 Active Specifications
- 5-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor
- 1GB / 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Measurements: 143 × 71.2 × 7.95mm
- Weight: 133 grams
The 1GB RAM version is priced at Rs 7,190 (US$108), while the 2GB RAM version costs Rs 7,990 (US$120). The Eluga I2 Active will be available in Gold, Gray, and Rose Gold colors.