Vivo today made a new addition to its “Y” smartphone series in China. The Y75 as called is a mid-end smartphone, featuring an 18:9 HD+ FullView display that has a positive influence on its mere 83.6% screen-to-boby ratio, while it is powered by a 16nm octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM.
The phone runs the firm’s proprietary FunTouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box and has a fingerprint sensor on the back for smart security. Perhaps the most interesting aspects is its photography tools. Sitting at the back is a 13MP camera with a LED flash, while it accommodates a 16MP camera at the front enhanced with beatification software for great selfie, also accompanied with a LED flash.
The front camera has face unlock feature (Face Wake) built into it for additional security.
Vivo Y75 Specifications
- 5.7-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 processor, Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, FunTouch OS 3.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 139 grams
The Vivo Y75 is available in Gold, Black, and Rose Gold colors on Vivo online store for a price of CNY 1598 (US$241).*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE