Sony at the CES 2018 last month launched Xperia L2 for global market, today, the company has officially introduced the smartphone in India. The phone is rectangular in shape, weighing 175 grams, while it only measures 7.5mm in thickness.
It features a 5.5-inch HD screen; packs a quad-core MediaTek processor with 3GB of RAM; sports 13MP+8MP cameras, and is powered by a 3300mAh battery. It runs Android 7.1 Nougat OS and comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Sony Xperia L2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch display with HD (1280×720) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass protection; Image Enhance Technology
- 64-bit 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1/4″ Exmor RS sensor, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, FM radio
- Battery: 3300mAh, Qnovo Adaptive Charge
- Dimensions: 150 x 78 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 178 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold
The Xperia L2 is available at online and offline stores across India at a price of Rs 19,990 ($300).