HMD Global at MWC last month announced Nokia 1, the company’s cheapest smartphone and its first to run Google’s stripped-down Android OS, Android Go, based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Today, the phone has launched officially in India.
It features a 4.5-inch display; is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM; sports 5MP and 2MP cameras, and is backed by a 2150mAh battery. The dual SIM model is the one introduced in India.
Nokia 1 Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS display with FWVGA (480×854) resolution
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 5-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2150mAh
It shares the same colors (Warm Red and Dark Blue) with the international variant and it has an interchangeable back cover as well, which users can swap into different colors using the optional Xpress-On covers that will be available separately for Rs 450 ($7) from April. The phone is priced at Rs 5,499 ($82) and will go on sale on March 28th.*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE