Meizu has introduced the successor of its last year M5 smartphone in India, the M6. The entry-level device today headed to Amazon.in where it is exclusively available for Rs 7,699 ($). The “M” series falls at the rock bottom of Meizu entry line-up and the new M6 doesn’t differs, though its pricing says otherwise.
It features a 5.2-inch HD screen, packs a MediaTek MT6750 chipset with 2GB of RAM, sports 13MP+8MP cameras, and it is powered by a 3070mAh battery. The phone runs Flyme OS 6 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and it has a fingerprint sensor beneath the physical home button.
The Meizu M6 is wrapped in a polycarbonate body with aluminium frame.
Meizu M6 Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 282ppi pixel density, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, quad RGBW LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, Flyme OS 6
- mTouch fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3.070mAh
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 72.8 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 143 grams
The phone comes in Black color only.*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE