Unlocking HTC bootloader using HTC dev site can be frustrating sometimes, it requires registration, knowing a bit about ADB command, Android SDK, and an active email box. These sometimes discourage basic Android users who have no knowledge on what ADB is or how to activate bootloader/fastboot options.
Of course, there are lots of other tutorials on how to unlock HTC Android phones bootloader without using htc dev tools, but most are too complex and requires skills that most Android users do not have, when talking about skills we mean the brain power which include knowing advance adb commands.
But what if there is a way to unlock any HTC bootloader automatically without having to use any adb commands, Android SDK or htc dev tools? That Is what we will be sharing this morning.
After doing some research we finally found a way to unlock htc bootloader with no registrations, commands, or htc dev tools. We mean full automation, the app automatically retrieve the unlock code from your HTC smartphone and unlock the bootloader.
Here is how
First download and install htc bootloader unlocker from here to your PC and make sure you have a stable internet (data) connection, then follow the procedures below.
- Enable USB Debugging
- To enable USB debugging go to Settings -> About Phone, tap on “build number” seven times, then go back to Settings and click “Developer options”.
- Connect your phone to the laptop via USB
- Double-click on htc bootloader unlocker you downloaded to launch and select your Android version.
- The app will auto detect that you have enabled USB Debugging and establish a connection with your htc device, if USB Debugging is not turned on it will notify you.
- In a separate port on your laptop connect a modem and establish an internet connect (or use WiFi).
- After few minutes a screen will pop out, read it and click the UNLOCK button to initiate the unlocking process.
- The process may took a while to complete
- After bootloader is successfully unlocked, your phone will restart.
Thats all, quite simple and easy. You may need to have latest HTC driver installed on your PC for the unlocker to detect your phone, you can download htc driver from here. After you successfully unlock your bootloader, you can root your htc phone with HTC Quick Root or Kingroot.
- A laptop or desktop
- An active data connection
- An active email address
- HTC driver / Fastboot and ADB
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE