OPPO unexpectedly today launched a new mid-end smartphone in China called K1, the first in the “K series”. The device brings an in-display fingerprint sensor and a 25MP selfie camera along, its most notable highlight.
Specwise, the OPPO K1 features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution. It has an impressive 91% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to its tiny waterdrop notch, which accommodates the 25MP front camera.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Powering the phone is a Snapdragon 660 chipset, clubbed with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. Photography is handled by dual camera residing at the back in 16MP+2MP configuration.
Android 8.1 Oreo runs the software, while the whole system is powered by a 3600mAh battery.
OPPO K1 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 25-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.2
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3,600mAh
- Color(s): Mocha Red, Van Gogh Blue
The 4GB RAM model is priced at CNY 1599 (US$231), while the 6GB RAM model costs CNY 1799 (US$260). The OPPO K1 will go on sale in China on October 20th, but it can be pre-order from today.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).