The wait is over, the Honor Magic 2 is now official. At an event in China OPPO has fully unwrapped its new flagship, ending all speculations and rumors, most of which eventually turned out to be true. The phone do indeed have a slider, slim bezels, and a fair screen-to-body ratio.
It features a 6.39-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The phone slider accommodate the front camera and other array of sensors including an IR face scanner for face unlock, and two depth sensing camera, clearing out the space for the screen to stretched farther without any hinderance. This also eliminate the notch. Underneath the screen is an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Speaking of the slider, the hardware onboard also includes a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture, an infrared camera with facial recognition for 3D face unlock with the ability to analyze thousands of facial points, and other sensors as already mentioned. Moreover, Huawei has also integrated its own unique animated emoji dubbed “3D Qmoji” into the camera software, which Apple fans wanting to port to Huawei will found as a worthy replacement of Apple’s Animoji.
There is triple camera setup on the back of the phone; the primary is a 16MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture, the secondary a 24MP monochrome camera with an f/1.8 aperture, while the third camera has a 16MP super wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture. In this regard, the rear camera configuration is unlike the one found on the recent Mate 20 Pro and P20 Pro.
The Honor Magic 2 is powered by Huawei’s Kirin 980 7nm octa-core chipset, while the software is governed by EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie with Yoyo virtual assistant embedded within. The whole system relied on a 3500mAh battery for power with support for 40W Super VOOC Flash Charge that can charge the phone from 0% to 50% in 15 minutes.
Honor Magic 2 Specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution
- 64-bit 2.6GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor, Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 16MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture; secondary 24MP Monochrome rear camera, f/1.8 aperture; 16MP super wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture; LED flash, AIS (AI Intelligent Stabilization)
- 16MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture; 2MP+2MP depth sensing camera; IR face scanner for 3D face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS (dual band (L1+L5)), GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh, Super VOOC Flash Charge (10V/4A)
- Dimensions: 157.32×75.13×8.3mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- Colour(s): Gradient Black, Gradient Blue, Gradient Red
- Honor Magic 2 with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage -> CNY 3799 ($544 USD)
- Honor Magic 2 with 8GB RAM + 128GB storage -> CNY 4299 ($616 USD)
- Honor Magic 2 with 8GB RAM + 256GB storage -> CNY 4799 ($688 USD)
It will go on sale in China on November 6th, pre-order begins on November 1st.*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE