The Z5 family just got extended with the introduction of Z5s and Z5 Pro GT, both of which were announced by Lenovo today in China. The Z5s is the company’s first smartphone to sports triple rear camera, while the Z5 Pro GT claimed the world’s first title to use Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 855 processor.
Speaking of the Z5s, it features a 6.39-inch Waterdrop Full HD+ display that made it achieved a 92.6% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by the Snapdragon 710 10nm chipset with up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB storage coupled along. As previously mentioned, the phone have three cameras on the back.
The main camera has a 16MP sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, the secondary has an 8MP telephoto lens for optical zoom, while the third is a 5MP camera for capturing the depth of field. The cameras are vertically aligned at the upper left on the phone back, accompanied by dual LED flash. Sitting at the front is a 16MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture for taking selfie.
The Z5s is Lenovo first to runs Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box, with ZUI 10 laid on top. The phone supports hybrid dual SIM, sports a rear-facing fingerprint sensor, and is fuelled by a 3300mAh battery. It have 3.5mm audio jack and USB Type-C port.
The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT on the other hand is a custom upgraded model of the Z5 Pro that was released in November. Unlike the Z5 Pro, this is powered by the new Snapdragon 855 7nm chipset that was announced by Qualcomm earlier this month. Also, it comes with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of inbuilt storage.
It has the same slider design and inherited most of the other specifications from its predecessor, including a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 16MP+24MP and 16MP+8MP front and rear dual cameras, in-display fingerprint sensor, and a 3350mAh battery.
The phone has a unique body customization in Red and Black accent with carbon fiber finish laid underneath the glass black. It runs Android 9.0 Pie, supports dual SIM, but lacked a 3.5mm audio jack.
Lenovo Z5s Specifications
- 6.39-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF; secondary 8-megapixel telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5-megapixel depth sensing camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Splash Resistance (P2i)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3300mAh, fast charging (18W charger)
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.5×7.85mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Colour(s): Titanium Crystal Blue, Honey Orange, Gray
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 95.06% screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX519 sensor; secondary 24-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX576 sensor; dual-tone LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture; secondary 8-megapixel rear camera with IR face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI 10
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3350mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 155.12×73.04×9.3mm
- Weight: 210 grams
- Colour(s): Carbon Black
Lenovo Z5s 4GB/64GB -> CNY 1398 ($202)
Lenovo Z5s 6GB/64GB -> CNY 1598 ($231)
Lenovo Z5s 6GB/128GB -> CNY 1898 ($275)
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT 6GB/128GB -> CNY 2698 ($391)
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT 8GB/128GB -> CNY 2998 ($434)
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT 8GB/256GB -> CNY 3398 ($492)
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT 12GB/512GB -> CNY 4398 ($635)
The Z5s is available for pre-order and will go on sale from December 24th. The pre-order for the Z5 Pro GT will begin on December 15th and will end on December 24th after which it will go on sale.*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE