Huawei’s Honor has introduced a new entry-level smartphone dubbed Honor Play 8A. The basic nature of the device is made manifest by its HD+ notch screen and its limited 3GB RAM.
The phone is powered by the new MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core chipset. Also, it runs Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box, its major highlight. The Honor Play 8A is presented in two storage options, 32GB and 64GB, both expandable via the accompanied MicroSD card slot up to 512GB.
A single 13MP sensor at the back act as the main camera, while there is an 8MP camera at the front for selfie. The phone has dedicated dual SIM slot with dual 4G VoLTE supports and is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery. It lacked a fingerprint sensor but supports face unlock.
Honor Play 8A Specifications
- 6-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1560×720) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor, PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3000mAh / 2920mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 156.28×73.5×8.0mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Colour(s): Blue, Black, Red, Gold
The 32GB storage version of the Honor Play 8A will be sold for CNY 799 ($116 USD), and the 64GB storage version for CNY 999 ($145 USD) in China, from January 9th, which is tomorrow.*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE