Vivo U1 today launched in China, an entry-level smartphone featuring a 6.22-inch Waterdrop LCD display panel, a Snapdragon 439 octa-core chipset, and a 4030mAh battery.
Coupled alongside with the CPU are 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Vivo is also offering a 4GB RAM model with 64GB of storage. The limited storage can be expanded up to 256GB via MicroSD card on both models.
At the rear, the U1 sports dual camera in 13MP+2MP configuration, while it is equipped with an 8MP camera at the front. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo, supports dual SIM slot, and has a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Vivo U1 Specifications
- 6.22-inch FullView IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 88.6% screen-to-body ratio
- 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4030mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions: 155.11×75.09×8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5 grams
The 3GB/32GB model is priced at CNY 799 ($117 USD), while the 4GB/64GB model costs CNY 1199 ($176 USD). It is available for purchase in Midnight Black, Aurora Red, and Purple colors in China.*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE