Vivo today pulled the wraps of its latest mid-flagship smartphone in India, the V15 Pro. The device is here to impress with its almost bezel-less screen, pop up selfie camera, and the Snapdragon 675 chipset it packed under-the-hood.
Let’s start from the screen. The V15 Pro achieved a 91.64% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to its elevating front camera, which does not only eliminate the notch but also provide more estate for the screen to stretch wider. The proximity and ambient light sensor are embedded underneath the screen to curb any hindrances.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The display is 6.39-inch in size, featuring Full HD+ resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It uses Super AMOLED technology for backlighting. The V15 Pro is the world’s first phone to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset, beating HiSense U30 that aimed to first deliver the chipset to the consumer market next month.
Paired alongside with the processor are 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. In optics, the phone sports a 32MP pop up front camera that uses Samsung’s ISOCELL GD1 sensor. Vivo said the pop up camera mechanism has been tested over 300,000 times to ensure maximum durability.
Moreover, the phone comes with triple rear-facing camera if you are not that much into selfie. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor, runs Android 9.0 Pie, supports dual SIM slot, and is backed by a 3700mAh battery with fast charging. USB Type-C is lacking as it uses a Micro-USB port, but there is a 3.5mm audio jack onboard.
Vivo V15 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch 2.5D curved Super AMOLED display with FHD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.64% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform, Adreno 612 GPU; Dual Turbo gaming mode, eSport gaming mode
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 48 Million Quad Pixel rear camera (12MP effective), f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; secondary 5MP depth-sensing camera with f/2.4 aperture; 8MP super wide angle camera (120-degree) with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP pop up front camera, f/2.0 aperture; face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3700mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 157.25×74.71×8.21mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Colour(s): Ruby Red, Topaz Blue
The phone will be available at online and offline stores across India from February 20th, for Rs 28,990 ($405 USD). Pre-order begins today.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).