The Meizu 16s on Tuesday launched in China – Meizu latest flagship smartphone and the next in line in the company “16” series, bringing with it Samsung AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 20MP selfie camera, USB Type-C port among others.
The phone uses Samsung’s Super AMOLED display panel that is 6.2-inch in size, flaunting a Full HD+ resolution. Meizu revealed that the display support DC dimming and that it can filter out 33% of harmful blue light rays. It also claimed that the phone has a 91.53% screen-to-body ratio, which is quite impressive despite not having a notch. The top bezel housed the speaker and the 20MP front camera.
As already mentioned, the Meizu 16s is powered by a Snapdragon 855 chipset, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM. Storage is either 128GB or 256GB depending on the model. MicroSD expansion slot is not provided, however. Sitting at the back is 48MP+20MP dual camera with optical image stabilization and 6-LED Ring Flash.
Other features included with the device are stereo speakers, in-display fingerprint sensor, GPS dual-band, and 24W mCharge fast charging that can charge the phone from 0% to 60% in 30 minutes. Various optimizations are also put in place to enhance the user experience of the device, these include “mEngine 3.0” that offer subtle haptic that go in rhythm when kicking the bad guys during gaming session, and “Hyper Gaming” for smoother graphics and less power consumption when gaming.
The Meizu 16s runs Flyme OS based on Android 9.0 Pie with AI optimizations put in place for faster app launch, power-efficient standby, and butter-smooth user experience. Although it lacked a 3.5mm audio jack, the company is selling USB-C to 3.5mm converter with HiFi Quad DAC built-in separately for those who might be interested.
Meizu 16s Specifications
- 6.2-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2232×1080) resolution, 402PPI, 18.6:9 aspect ratio, 500 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB built-in storage (UFS 2.1 (non-expandable))
- 48-megapixel rear wide-angle lens camera, f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, 6-LED ring flash; secondary 20-megapixel camera (telephoto), f/2.6 aperture
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung 3T2 sensor
- Dual SIM
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Flyme OS
- USB-C audio, stereo speakers
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + 4×4 MIMO), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS Dual band (L1, L5), GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,600mAh / 3,540mAh (typical/minimum), 24W mCharge fast charging
- Dimensions: 151.9×73.4×7.65mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Meizu 16s 6GB/128GB -> CNY 3398 (US$505)
- Meizu 16s 8GB/128GB -> CNY 3698 (US$550)
- Meizu 16s 8GB/256GB -> CNY 4198 (US$624)
Painted in Pearl White, Carbon Black, and Phantom Blue colors, the device will be available for purchase from April 28th. Pre-orders have already begin.*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE