The U19e and Desire 19+ are HTC latest smartphones that were unclad in Taiwan earlier today. The U19e is a mid-flagship as its specs openly proclaimed – it features a 6-inch Full HD+ IPS display, is powered by a Snapdragon 710 chipset, sports dual rear-facing camera, and is backed by a 3930mAh battery.
The phone comes in 6GB RAM/128GB storage version only with a MicroSD slot provided to expand it up to 2TB. A 24MP camera resides at the front alongside a secondary 2MP camera with Iris recognition baked inside. There is a fingerprint sensor at the back if face unlock is not your thing.
Audio is delivered via dual stereo speakers, but it lacked a 3.5mm audio jack. Instead, the U19e relied on USB-C to deliver wired audio. Quick Charge 4.0 filled the battery up within minutes.
The Desire 19+ is a lower mid-ranger with its most prominent feature being its triple rear camera (13MP+8MP+5MP). It has a 6.2-inch HD+ screen with a waterdrop notch and packed a MediaTek Helio P35 chipset. The phone comes in 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM models accompanied by 64GB or 128GB storage, respectively.
At the front of the Desire 19+ sitted a 16MP front shooter, while a fingerprint sensor occupied the back. A 3,850mAh battery powered the phone.
HTC U19e Specifications
- 6-inch IPS display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 20-megapixel telephoto camera, f/2.6 aperture, 2x optical zoom, 10x digital zoom
- 24-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture; 2MP camera with Iris recognition
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Sense UI
- USB-C audio, HiFi stereo speakers, HTC BoomSound
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,930mAh, Quick Charge 4.0
- Dimensions: 156.5×75.9×8.0mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Colour(s): Extraordinary Purple, Modest Green
The U19e is priced at TWD 14,900 (US$476) and will be available from June 12th in Taiwan. The 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB versions of the Desire 19+, priced at TWD 9,990 (US$317) and TWD 10,990 (US$349) respectively, will be available in early July.*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE