Motorola (owned by Lenovo) has launched a new mid-end smartphone in China called P50. The device have the same properties as the One Vision that was introduced in multiple regions in May, including the same design and specs, but this is exclusive to China. There are few minor differences, however.
The P50, unlike the One Vision, comes with 6GB of RAM and not 4GB RAM found on the former. It still retain the 128GB storage and the MicroSD expansion slot. Furthermore, this runs a nearly-stock Android 9.0 Pie and not Android One.
Other specs are the same for the two device; these include 6.3-inch Full HD+ punch-hole LCD display with a 21:9 aspect ratio, Exynos 9609 octa-core chipset, 48MP+5MP dual rear camera, 25MP front camera, fingerprint sensor, and 3500mAh battery with fast charging.
Motorola P50 Specifications
- 6.3-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2520×1080) resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Exynos 9609 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card)
- 48-megapixel rear camera (12MP effective output resolution), f/1.7 aperture, OIS, dual LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording
- 25-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Bottom-firing speaker, dual mic
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3500mAh, TurboPower fast charging (5V/3A)
- Dimensions: 160.1×71.2×8.7mm
- Weight: 181 grams
Chinese buyers will be able to purchase the phone in either Blue or Bronze color starting from July 20th. Pre-orders will begin on July 15th with the price set at CNY 2499 (U$360).*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE