Huawei’s Honor has introduced a new smartphone in China, the Honor 20S. The company on Wednesday announced the new device at an event hosted in the country, and also revealed its pricing details and availability for the said market.
The Honor 20S comes with a 6.26-inch Full HD+ display with a punch-hole at the at the top-left of the screen, and it is powered by the company’s Kirin 810 7nm chipset. The phone is offered in 6GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB models, but there is no inclusion of MicroSD slot for expandable storage.
In photography, the device sports 48MP+8MP+2MP triple rear-facing camera, while a 32MP selfie camera resides inside the punch-hole. It boots Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box, has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and is backed by a 3750mAh battery with fast charging supports. Wired audio is delivered by USB-C as it lacked a 3.5mm audio jack.
Honor 20S Specifications
- 6.26-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.27GHz octa-core Kirin 810 processor, Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage
- 48-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, AIS, LED flash; secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2-megapixel macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Magic UI 2.1.1
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3750mAh / 3650mAh (typical/minimum), 20W fast charging
- Dimensions: 154.25×73.97×7.87mm
- Weight: 172 grams
The 6GB RAM+128GB storage model is priced at CN¥ 1899 (US$265), while the 8GB RAM+128GB storage model costs CN¥ 2199 (US$307). It is available for purchase in China in Blue, Black, and White colors with reflective gradient back.ADS=>GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE