Today, LG Electronics (LG) introduced the LG V60 ThinQ 5G, the latest evolution of the iconic V series smartphone. Featuring 5G connectivity, upgraded audio, video and photo capabilities and updated software experiences with a refined aesthetic. LG V60 ThinQ 5G is designed for a mobile lifestyle and purposefully built to maximize productivity and entertainment.
World Class Cameras and Audio/Video Quality
LG has equipped the LG V60 ThinQ 5G with its most advanced camera features and technologies yet, to offer next-level videography experiences. The LG V60 ThinQ 5G features two rear cameras and a time of flight (ToF) sensor array, including a 64MP main camera lens for sharper, brighter images regardless of lighting conditions. Also available is a 13MP wide angle lens for more agile and all-encompassing shots. For the first time ever on an LG device, LG V60 ThinQ 5G supports 8K video recording for capturing videos in stunning 8K quality and jaw-dropping detail.
Alongside the latest camera and video innovations, LG’s latest smartphone continues the company’s legacy of leveraging the very best technologies for superior audio performance. Four brand-new, high-performance microphones allow for recording sounds from various directions to deliver realistic audio experiences no matter the surroundings. The device also offers Voice Bokeh, a feature that separates users’ voices from background noise, allowing content creators to place more focus on the subject while reducing excess noise. Also included is the LG 3D Sound Engine, an audio processing technology first introduced on LG OLED TVs. This innovation recognizes the type of content and optimizes the sound accordingly for a more cinematic quality.
Built to get the most from 5G, LG’s newest V series device packs a generous 5,000mAh battery for extended use of the 6.8-inch OLED display and LG Dual Screen, meaning more time for streaming high quality games, movies and video calls. The LG V60 ThinQ is also equipped with the flagship Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Mobile Platform with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X55 5G modem to enable staggering multi-gigabit 5G connectivity.
Modern, Functional Design
Both the phone and the upgraded second screen accessory come with super sharp 20.5:9 ratio FHD+ P-OLED displays that are almost a half inch larger than before. Even so, the new Dual Screen tips the scale at the same superbly portable weight as its predecessor, thanks to the thinner OLED panel. With a ribbed back for a more secure grip and the same-sized OLED panel found in the V60 ThinQ 5G, LG Dual Screen doubles the available screen real estate to make multitasking, productivity, gaming and entertainment more enjoyable than ever.
What’s more, users can set the LG Dual Screen’s 2.1-inch Cover Display to always display key information for easy access at a glance or configure it to time out after10 seconds.LG V60 ThinQ 5G also features a design that seamlessly brings together metal and glass for a premium feel in the hand. Coupled with two exciting new colors, chamfered edges and a spacious 6.8-inch OLED display, the smartphone up-levels design for the 5G era.
Our strategy is to introduce differentiated 5G devices to meet the rise in consumer demands as the global 5G market matures,
said Morris Lee, president of LG’s Mobile Communication Company.
The LG V60 ThinQ 5G with the Dual Screen is the ideal device for consumers who love to create, consume and share content in the 5G era.
The LG V60 ThinQ 5G will roll out in key markets of North America, Europe and Asia starting next month.
LG G8X ThinQ / V50S ThinQ 5G Specifications
- 6.4-inch FullVision P-OLED display with Full HD+ (2460×1080) resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Mobile Platform, Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 64-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size, 78-degree FoV; secondary 13-megapixel super wide camera (117°), f/1.9 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size; Z Camera (ToF Receiver/Emitter) LED flash, 4K video recording
- 10-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size, 72.5-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 10
- Security: Face unlock, in-display fingerprint sensor
- Dustproof and Waterproof (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, dual stereo speaker, four channel microphones, LG 3D Sound Engine
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ax (dual band), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C (USB 3.1 compatible), 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 5,000mAh (non-removable), Quick Charge 4+
- Dimensions: :169.3×77.6×8.9mm
- Weight: 214 grams
[Sourced From: LG Newsroom]*ADS
**GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** Join [Bloggers Paradise] Whatsapp Group Here For Relevant Tips,Tricks,Hacks and All Supports Related Issues--CLICK HERE