AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC ICU MD| Intensive Care Unit MD Recruitment 2021 – How To Apply
Are you seriously looking for a medical job? or you have never gotten the opportunity to explore and see the greatness involved in being a medical personnel….yeah, I understand the feeling; in this article we will show you step by step process on how to apply, the requirements needed and lastly obligations attached to your dream job.
AMI provides facilities, equipment, and medical services to international aid organizations, various sectors in the country and also government agencies in a distant and challenging environment. AMI is focused at the wellbeing of the common man on the street, to aid and provide necessary medical services to the world at large is the primary goal of AMI.
AMI has residence all over North, East and West Africa not to talk alone the Middle East. The services rendered in AMI is eminent on how medical facilities, kits and equipment are being used and issued out to the public. The opportunities you stand to encounter as ICU MD is quite enormous at AMI. AMI provides for all Visa costs, flights and accommodation without a penny spent on your end.
“We believe together we can achieve greater things in life as “We are already there””
Keep reading as you will get to know the necessary requirement and the responsibilities needed on how to apply and get yourself employed on AMI.
Read also: INEC Recruitment application Form 2021
Requirements For AMI “Intensive Care Unit (ICU) MD” 2021?
- 5 years “minimum” experience as a critical/intensive care doctor
- Postgraduate qualification in critical and intensive care
- Two years accredited fellowship in critical care medicine after the internal medicine residency
- A legal home country license must be kept
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and ATLS
- Must be Fluent in English language
- Manifest enough recent clinical experience in the past 12 months equal with the role.
- Upload Updated Resume/CV
- Valid passport
- Must have experience in treating complex type of patients
Read also: NPF Recruitment application form
How To Apply For AMI “Intensive Care Unit (ICU) MD”
Interested applicant should visit the application portal …….. https://ami.applytojob.com/apply
- Click on preferred location to work
- Fill out the form
- Upload the necessary documents required
- Click Submit
AMI Job Responsibilities
Every individual who wishes to work at AMI must follow the instructions given below.
- Have a comprehensive approach for treating ICU patients
- Deliver the best health services including provision of critical care services
- Supervise the decisions involved in a critically ill patent
- Ensure ICU patients survivability
- Handle technological procedures and gadgets used in intensive care setting
AMI “ICU” Application Closing Date:
There is no application deadline yet, since they are always on the lookout for outstanding talents all over the world.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE