K1 is OPPO new latest smartphone that has just launched in India. The phone brings amazing specs to the table including Full HD+ AMOLED display, Snapdragon 660 octa-core chipset, and in-display fingerprint sensor, yet at an unusual price.
The K1 has a Dewdrop notch that accommodates a 25MP selfie camera, while at the back resides 16MP+2MP dual camera. Speaking of the notch, the Dewdrop notch is positioned at the center above the phone 6.4-inch 2.5D curved screen.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Coupled along with the processor are 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, the storage is expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card. The phone runs ColorOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo, supports dual SIM slot, while it housed a 3600mAh battery behind.
OPPO K1 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 25-megapixel front camera; face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.2
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3600mAh
Interested buyers will be able to purchase one exclusively on Flipkart starting from February 12th. The price goes for Rs 16,990 ($238 USD) – you will be able to pick one in either Piano Black or Astral Blue color.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE