Six days after its official announcement, Lenovo-owned company Motorola, has brings its latest mid-end smartphone Moto Z2 Play to India. At a special event held today, the company unveiled its new Moto device packing a 5.5-inch full-HD display, an octa-core Snapdragon 626 processor, 12MP and 5MP cameras, and a 3000mAh battery.
The phone is nano-coated on the outside to repel water. It runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat, has a multifunctional fingerprint sensor on top of the home button with gesture supports, and comes with a USB Type-C port. The dual SIM version with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage is the Moto Z2 Play released in India today.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Moto Z2 Play Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 401ppi, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, Dual-Pixel Focus, Laser Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, twin-tone LED flash
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,000mAh, Turbo charging
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 76.2 x 5.99mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Colour(s): Fine Gold, Lunar Gray
Priced at Rs 27,999, the phone will be available online exclusively on FlipKart and select offline stores starting from 15th of June. Pre-orders kickstart today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE