Sony today launched Xperia Ace (SO-02L) in Japan, its latest compact smartphone, exclusively on network carrier NTT Docomo. The mobile features a 5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with an 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 630 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
The phone housed a 12MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera for photography. Security is provided by a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and it is water and dust resistant certified. The Xperia Ace have dual stereo speaker, 3.5mm audio jack, MicroSD card slot, and USB Type-C port. It is fuelled by a 2,700mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia Ace Specifications
- 5-inch Triluminous LCD display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB inbuilt storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- 12MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, Exmor R sensor, Hybrid Image Stabilization (OIS+EIS), LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual stereo speaker
- Dual SIM
- Water and dust resistant (IPX5 / IPX8)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 2700mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 140x67x9.3mm
- Weight: 154 grams
The phone will be arriving on NTT Docomo in Black, White, and Purple colors on June 1st. It costs JPY 48,600 (US$444).