Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021 and Latest Application News and Updates.Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021 and Latest Application Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates. Nigerialoom has received numerous requests from job aspirants reaching us to get accurate information on the Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Accident Investigation Bureau 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2020/2021 Accident Investigation Bureau form?
- Is the Accident Investigation Bureau 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment start?
- I need the Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment update, etc.
- Is the Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
About the Accident Investigation BureauThe Nigerian Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) is under the Ministry of Transportation and is charged with the responsibility to investigate any civil aircraft accident and serious incident arising out of, or in the course of air navigation and occurring either in or over Nigeria or occurring to Nigerian aircraft elsewhere. The fundamental objective of AIB is to improve aviation safety by determining the circumstances and causes of air accidents and serious incidents and providing safety recommendations intended to prevent recurrence of similar accidents. The purpose of this is not to apportion blame or liability.
Requirements For The Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021Applicants applying for the Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For The Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021IMPORTANT! Currently, Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out. To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.aib.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more update. ATTENTION:
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE