Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and to date, our commitment and drive have propelled our growth to a world-class facility. We specialize in hospital consumables, medical equipment, drug manufacturing, and quality German supplements (Queisser).
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Posting of customers payment in the ERP
- Maintain non-current asset register and inscribe serial numbers on the newly acquired assets and existing assets
- Filling of all invoices and relevant documents
- Filing of general ledger
- Filing of taxation computation, account vouchers , bookkeeping
- Entry of Expenses Registers
- Filing of general ledger account into different account heads
- Follow up and ensure that supporting documents are attached to all payment vouchers for internal checks and tax purpose
- Provide clerical support to account department
- Filing of monthly VAT returns to FIRS and other regulatory bodies as required.
- Stock taking
- Bank runs
- Ensure files are arranged properly in the archive.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum BSc in Accounting.
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Accuracy in the filing of all accounts documents
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word and Power point.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact and sound judgment.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and relational skills.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and detailed Cover Letter to: email@example.com with ‘Account Officer’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlistedcandidates will be contacted.