ADUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 – If you intend to apply and study in Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN) then this is the guide you need right now.
In this guide, I am going to discuss with you Admiralty University Of Nigeria, Delta State registration starting date, JAMB cut off mark, admission requirements (O’level and UTME), Post UTME date, how to apply and every other question that will ever come to your mind will be answered on this page.
I would love you to follow my every step as I lead you on this guide to a successful registration.
ADUN Degree Courses 2020/2021
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Literature
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. Sc. International Relations
- Tourism Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
Faculty of Science
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B. Sc. Information Systems
- B. Sc. Information Technology
- B. Sc. Industrial Physics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Maths
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Naval Architecture and Ship Construction
- B. Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B. Eng. Welding Engineering
Faculty of Law
- LL. B.
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Private and Business Law
- Property Law
- Public and Constitutional Law
Faculty of Maritime Studies
- B. Sc. Nautical Science
- B. Sc. Navigation Technology
- B. Sc. Port Management
Faculty of Entrepreneurship
How Much Is ADUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Applications to the Admiralty University of Nigeria are FREE.
There is no application fee and no obligation to accept a place if it is offered – it simply gives you another option when it comes to making a decision about your future.
The University is not able to support applications made through agents. It will not accept responsibility for any fees paid to agents to either advertise, complete, collect or to process an application on its behalf.
ADUN Post UTME Form Requirements 2020/21
Admission into the Admiralty University of Nigeria is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications and subject to written and/or oral examination as the University may determine.
Admission into the University shall be open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability. All applicants for admission into the University must have attained 16 years of age.
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programs of the Admiralty University of Nigeria are as follows:
- All admissions into the University must be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level courses (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects, at not more than two (2) sittings, including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Those who meet the preliminary requirements for admission will be expected to undergo a screening (including/or) interview exercise to be conducted by the University; and
- The University will not accept transfer students until after at least the first two years of its existence.
How To Apply For ADUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Complete Application with Required Documentation
The student completes an application form, attaches required documents and materials, and sends the application to the Admission Office. Students are encouraged to apply online and to email scanned documents to the Admissions Office via firstname.lastname@example.org or call for assistance at 08141500092 / 08141500092
- ADUN Acknowledges Receipt of Application
The Admission Office notifies the applicant by email of the receipt of their application and also informs the candidate of any missing documents if any. NOTE: The acceptance process does not normally proceed until all required documents are submitted and included in the applicant’s file.
- Communication of Admission Decision to Applicant
The Admission Office notifies the student in writing of the application’s acceptance or non-acceptance. If the application is successful, the acceptance letter provides a list of things that the student needs to do in order to secure a space at the University. In the event that the application is rejected, the rejection letter explains the reasons for the rejection.
- Confirmation of Acceptance
The successfully accepted candidate makes a non-refundable deposit of N100,000 by the stipulated date to reserve a space. A successful candidate must undergo a medical test by completing the medical form in an accredited hospital.
Should you have questions regarding the processing of your application you can contact our Information Security Team email@example.com, who is available for enquiries, suggestions or complaints.
ADUN Post UTME Registration Deadline 2020/21
Deadline is not stated.
In this article I have stated every detail you need to know about ADUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021. I would love to hear from you, please drop a comment using the comment section below and share this article with friends via share buttons. Spread the love, thanks for reading.