Download Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Question: Are you currently searching the internet for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions for the 2021 screening exercise?
Search no more! Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing past questions and answers are now available for download to all candidates that are about to write the Entrance Examination.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions and Benefits
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions has a great advantage on students preparing for this entrance examination such as follows;
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- It informs you about the examination’s scope.
- As a result, you won’t be surprised by the questions on the examination.
- As a result, you won’t require assistance because you’ll be confident in yourself.
- Exam fever will not develop as a result of not knowing where the questions will come from.
- Prepares you ahead of time.
- It instructs you on how to respond to technical questions on the exam.
Key Features of Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions
The Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing questions are drawn from the under-listed areas
- Use of English
Tips for Writing Examination
- Spend as little time as possible on any questions. As a result, answer as fast as humanly possible those questions asked that you are familiar with.
- Always read a question thoroughly. Before you begin to respond, double-check that you understand exactly what is expected.
- In addition, pay attention to all of the directions given by the examination supervisor. And follow his instructions to the letter. Also, begin when he instructs you to do so and end when he instructs you to do so.
- Also, think about how you’ll respond to queries as swiftly and as thoroughly as possible.
- Also, clearly indicate (or darken) your responses on the answer sheet. If you realize you’ve made a mistake, totally delete the original mark and start over.
- Also, don’t forget to fill in the essential details on your response sheet. The examination, year, your name, your index number, and the subject are all listed. You will not be given credit for your effort if you do not write your name or your index number.
- Also, if you have more answer slots than you require, simply leave them blank.
- Furthermore, once you’ve completed one page, move on to the next without wasting time or waiting to be told.
- Also, remain composed on exam day. If you stay calm, you have a better chance of succeeding than if you are stressed and restless.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Question and Answers 2021
- The movement of liquid molecules from the surface of the liquid into the gaseous phase is known as.
A Brownian motion
2. Ammonia gas is normally dried with.
A Concentrated sulphuric acid
C Anhydrous calcium chloride
D Magnesium sulfate
3. A ship traveling towards a cliff receives the echo of its whistle after 3.5 seconds. A short while later, it receives the echo after 2.5 seconds. If the speed of sound in the air under prevailing conditions is 250m/s, how much closer is the ship to the cliff?
4. A force of 16N is applied to a 4.0kg block that is at rest on a smooth horizontal surface. What is the velocity of the block at t = 5 seconds?
5. The distance travelled by a particle starting from rest is plotted against the square of the time elapsed from the commencement of motion. The resulting graph is linear. The slope of this graph is a measure of
A Initial displacement
B Initial acceleration
D Half the acceleration
E Half the initial velocity
How to download Complete Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
If you want to download the complete and full past questions for the Akwa IbomState School of Nursing, kindly click here for further procedures on what to do.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE