TCL-made Alcatel 7 have just been launched in the U.S exclusively on MetroPCS. The phone brings a tall 6-inch screen with a 2160×1080 pixel resolution, and it is powered by the aged MediaTek Helio P23 chipset, coupled with 2GB of RAM.
It comes in 32GB storage version only with a MicroSD slot provided to increase the storage up to 128GB. At the rear of the new Alcatel 7 is a 13MP camera and a secondary 2MP camera for capturing depth information, while an 8MP camera that supports face unlock is equipped at the front.
The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo OS; sports a rear-placed fingerprint sensor, and is backed by a 4000mAh battery.
Alcatel 7 Specifications
- 6-inch FHD+ (2160×1080) IPS 2.5D curved glass display, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) 64-bit processor, Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2MP rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 162x76x8.05mm
- Weight: 155 grams
The phone will be available in Black color option only. It costs $179.99.