Along with iPad Pro released few hours ago, Apple also announced iPad Mini 4, an upgraded version and successor of iPad Mini 3 launched along with iPad Air 2 in September last year. The tablet comes in two models, Wifi-only and LTE, both of which are further splitted into three storage variants, 16GB, 64GB and 128GB. The iPad Mini 4 Wifi-only costs US$399 for 16GB, US$499 for 64GB and US$599 for 128GB version, while LTE model costs US$529 for 16GB, US$629 for 64GB and US$729 for 128GB version. The device will be available starting from October.
Much like its predecessor, the iPad Mini 4 still has same 7.9-inch Retina display with 2048 × 1536 pixel resolution, but packs a more powerful A8X chip. Also, it comes with a second generation of Apple Touch ID fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Apple iPad Mini 4 Specifications
- 7.9-inch LED-Backlit Fully laminated Retina display with 2048 × 1536 resolution, 326ppi, Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- A8X chipset based on 64-bit architecture, M8 motion coprocessor
- 16GB/64GB/128GB storage
- 8-megapixel iSight camera, f/2.4 aperture, Five-element lens, full-HD (1080p) video recording
- 1.2-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, HD (720p) video recording
- Touch ID v2 fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band + MIMO), 4G LTE and 3G HSPA+ (LTE version), GPS, GLONASS
- OS: iOS 9
- Battery: 19.1 watt-hour Li-Polymer, 10 hours battery life
- Dimensions: 203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm
- Weight: 299 gram for Wifi-only, 304 gram for LTE
It will be available in Space Grey, Silver and Gold colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE