Apply Now For Ongoing Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) 2021 Updates
Apply Now For Ongoing Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) 2021: PricewaterhouseCooper is recruiting for Administrative Assistants. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in job or related fields.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our Client, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that provides Inspection, Training and Rope Access services to the Oil and Gas, Marine and Construction Industry.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
With a Vision to be the best Inspection, Training and Rope Access Services company in Africa through the delivery of high-quality service that exceeds customers’ expectation.
Our Client understand that their strength and continued growth lies in the quality of its people and in its commitment to offer statutory inspections and training that meet customers’ requirement, national and international standards.
The organisation seeks the services of a well experienced personel to drive the actualization of the business goals and objectives in the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO00627
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- To contribute to the profitability of the business by sustaining and growing the Sales & Marketing Business by ensuring operational excellence, revenue growth and cost-leadership.
- To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the Sales & Marketing business and contribute to strengthening the organisation’s brand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Defines marketing objectives for the sales and marketing team, sets performance targets and monitors achievements against set targets
- Engages with Executive Management to determine product pricing and/or discount schemes and ensures that this is effectively communicated to customers
- Directs the selling activities within the organisation’s sales business, including resource deployment and customer interactions
- Leads business development activities and manages existing relationships to grow the sales portfolio
- Puts in place measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints
- Analyses performance reports and reports trends in profitability and pricing
- Reviews sales and marketing reports and reports to Executive Management on performance
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings
- Advice management on marketing matters (new products/service, potential opportunities, implications of industry and market developments/trends)
- Prepares and manages the budget for the organisation’s marketing and sales and drives its delivery
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in the Sales or Marketing department of a similar organisation with at least three in a management role
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in a Social science, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline
- MBA or related Master’s degree is an advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Operations management
- Sales & Marketing
- Industry and business knowledge
- Marketing Strategy development/implementation
- Negotiation and persuasion
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Relationship Management
- Stakeholder management
- Industry and business knowledge
- Entrepreneurial orientation
- Customer relationship management
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
However, we believe this information on PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Jobs in Nigeria 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Apply Now For Ongoing Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper 2021.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE