Archos seems to be making the first hit ahead of MWC this year, something that is unusual when looking at past events. With two different smartphones and three tablets already on ground, the French phone maker today has again launched a new flagship device called Diamond 2 Plus. It is priced at €249 ($229) and will be showcase at MWC next week where its availability is expected to be announce.
The Archos Diamond 2 Plus is an upgraded version and successor of Diamond Plus launched by the firm at 2015 IFA event. However, unlike its predecessor, it runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Its specs are quite fascinating as well.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Archos Diamond 2 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, Dragontrail Glass protection
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 20-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM (second SIM slot can be use as MicroSD card slot)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi 802.11ac, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 148.3 x 73.8 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Color: White, Black
Archos on Thursday introduced three new tablets, 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen and 101b Oxygen, all of which runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box but lacks voice-calling functionality.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE