Areas of Concentration for English Language in WAEC| WAEC English Syllabus 2021
If you are searching for the areas of concentration for English Language in West African Examination Council, WAEC, then you are at the right page.
This article will be responsible for every detailed information about waec syllabus for english language. We would provide every information we have on the areas of concentration to read on for English Waec Exams.
English language as you know, is a very difficult subject and it is mandatory that you must pass this subject to gain access into the University.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
That’s the more reason why we have provided the areas where you will be concentrating for the upcoming English waec exams. Why most people fail is because they are not familiar with the syllabus for each subjects provided by the exams board.
If you want to pass your waec exams with flying colours then you should follow up this interesting article to the end, so you don’t miss anything.
Let’s proceed lads.
How to Download the WAEC Syllabus for English Language PDF
The West African Examination Council, WAEC syllabus for English will be provided here in pdf format and it can be downloaded free of charge. All you have to do is to follow the instructions given on this page. You can access the pdf file with any pdf reader and access it through your mobile phones, laptops, ipads, etc. Just click on the download link provided below to check waec syllabus for english language 2021.
WAEC Syllabus for English 2021 PDF Download| Area of Concentration for English Language in WAEC
- Use correct English;
- Write about incidents in English that are appropriate to specified audiences and situations;
- Organize material in paragraphs that are chronologically, spatially, and logically coherent;
- Control sentence structures accurately;
- Exhibit variety in the use of sentence patterns;
- Comply with the rules of grammar;
- Spell and punctuate correctly;
- Comprehend written and spoken English;
- Recognize implied meaning, tones, and attitudes;
- Use an acceptable pronunciation that can be comprehended by others;
- Recognize the physical characteristics of English sounds and the letters that represent them.
- Pick out and summarize relevant information from set passages.
If you have any questions regarding waec syllabus for English Language 2021, kindly let us know via the comment section below.