Asus has launched ZenPad 10 (Z301MFL), the company’s latest tablet with 4G LTE supports. It features a 10.1-inch display; is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor; sports 5MP and 2MP cameras, and is backed by a 18Whr Li-ion battery.
The device is offered three variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, and 3GB RAM with 64GB storage. MicroSD slots are included on all the three versions. These also runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box with the company’s proprietary ZenUI layed on top.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZTE ZenPad 10 (Z301MFL/Z301ML) Specifications
- 10.1-inch IPS display with WXGA (1280×800) resolution / full-HD (1920×1080) resolution
- 64-bit 1.3GHz (Z301ML) / 1.45GHz (Z301MFL) quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor, Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB built-in storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, ZenUI
- 2x front-facing speakers with DTS HD Premium Sound, Sonic Master technology
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 + aptX, 4G LTE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 18Whr
- Dimensions: 251.77 x 172.17 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: 490 grams
- Colour(s): Pearl White, Royal Blue, Quartz Grey
Along with ZenPad 10 Asus also launched ZenPad 3S 8.0 (Z582KL), a smaller variant of ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500KL) that was released earlier this year. It features a 7.9-inch QXGA (2048×1536) IPS Fully laminated display; is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 652 chipset coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 4680mAh battery.
The ZenPad 3S 8.0 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and supports 4G LTE as well. Unlike ZenPad 10, it has fingerprint sensor and USB Type-C.
No details on their pricing and availability.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE