Asus today introduced ZenFone Go 5.5 (ZB552KL) in India with larger display, bigger battery and enhanced cameras when compare with its predecessor ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE that was released in April last year. While the processor, RAM and storage capacity still remains the same, this runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box not Android 4.4 KitKat like the previous.
It is also thicker and heavier than its predecessor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Asus Zenfone Go 5.5 (ZB552KL) Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 267ppi
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, ZenUI
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 153.40 x 76.44 x 10.95mm
- Weight: 165 grams
The phone is available at Rs 8,499 (US$127) on e-commerce website Amazon.In. It comes in Black color only.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE