Asus at Computex 2016 launched Zenfone 3 Deluxe, a power-packed high-budget smartphone with Snapdragon 820 chipset. Today, the company has introduced a new variant of the device in Taiwan, packing the newly announced Snapdragon 821 chipset, which Qualcomm claims offers 10% faster performance than Snapdragon 820. Besides the change in CPU, all other specifications remains the same.
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe (Snapdragon 821) Specifications
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 23-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis Optical Image Stabilization, Sony IMX 318 sensor, Laser Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash, 4K video recording; Asus PixelMaster
- 8-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, ZenUI
- Hybrid dual-SIM
- Hi-Res audio, NXP Smart amplifier
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Zenfone 3 Deluxe with Snapdragon 821/6GB RAM/256GB storage is priced at NT$ 24,990 ($775), but there is no details regarding its availability.
Asus also revealed the pricing of Zenfone 3 Deluxe with Snapdragon 820/6GB RAM/64GB storage, which costs NT$ 17,990 ($558 USD).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE