The ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL) finally arrived on Thursday at an event Asus held in Spain to celebrate the launch of its first 2019 flagship smartphone. One of the outstanding feature that made the device unique on its own stand and that segregate it from the rest of the ZenFone family is its flip-up camera.
The ZenFone 6 dual rear camera that comprise of 48MP (f/1.79) sensor and 13MP ultra-wide angle (125°) lens, have a motorized mechanism that can uplift and flip-up the camera module to face the front for taking selfie. Asus revealed that the camera compartment is made of liquid metal that is four times stronger than stainless steel and that the flip-up mechanism has been tested 100,000 times.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Since the phone has no dedicated selfie camera, the display is allowed to stretch far and wide, touting a 92% screen-to-body ratio. Speaking of the display, it features 6.4-inch Full HD+ with 600 nits of brightness, protected by Gorilla Glass 6. It is HDR10 certified and it has an aspect ratio is 19.5:9. Powering the phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, clubbed with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage.
There is a dedicated MicroSD expansion slot onboard to further expand the storage up to 1TB. The ZenFone 6 runs Android 9.0 Pie with Zen UI on top. Security is provided by a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, while sound is delivered by a 5-magnet stereo speaker with dual amplifier built-in. It has a 2.5D Gorilla Glass back and packed a 5000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.
Asus promised to release Android Q and R update and two years security update for its new device.The firm is including 18W charger and ZenEar headphones in the box.
Asus ZenFone 6 Specifications
- 6.4-inch NanoEdge Full HD+ (2340×1080) IPS display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 600 nits brightness, DCI-P3, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 6 protection (front), 2.5D Gorilla Glass (back)
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage (expandable up to 1TB via MicroSD)
- 48MP flip camera, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, dual LED flash, EIS, LAF; secondary 13MP ultra-wide angle (125°) lens, f/2.4 aperture, 4K video recording @60fps
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ZenUI 6
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Stereo speaker, dual amplifier, dual mic, High-Res audio,
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 5000mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4
- Dimensions: 159.1×75.4×9.2 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- Colour(s): Twilight Silver, Midnight Black
- ZenFone 6 6GB RAM/64GB storage -> €499 (US$557)
- ZenFone 6 6GB RAM/128GB storage -> €559 (US$624)
- ZenFone 6 8GB RAM/256GB storage -> €599 (US$669)
It is already available in most European countries and will reach other regions in the coming weeks.
Update (June 19, 2019)
The ZenFone 6 launched today in India as Asus 6Z. In all aspects, it is basically the same and nothing have changed. The specs, features, design, and colors remained the same, except the brand name.
Indian buyers have the option to select between three RAM/storage versions when purchasing the phone – the first version (which is the cheapest) with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage is priced at Rs 31,999 (US$448), the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version that followed is priced at Rs 34,999 (US$490), while the high-end version with 8GB RAM and 256GB costs Rs 39,999 (US$560). FlipKart will be selling the phone from June 26th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE