Asus has launched Zenfone Pegasus 3, its latest mid-end smartphone in China. The device features a 5-inch HD display, packs an octa-core chipset, sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is powered by a 4100mAh battery.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box, supports 4G LTE with VoLTE , and has a fingerprint sensor at the back for biometric authentication.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS 2.5D curved display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 1.3Ghz octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4100mAh
The phone is priced at CNY 1299 ($197 USD) for 2GB RAM/16GB storage version and CNY 1499 ($227 USD) for 3GB RAM/32GB storage version. It will be available in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and Grey colours when it go on sale later this month in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE