Asus has introduced ZenPad Z8, its latest 4G-enabled Android tablet exclusively on network carrier, Verizon Wireless, in the United States. The device features a 7.9-inch QXGA display; is powered by a Snapdragon 650 chipset; sports 8MP and 2MP cameras, and is backed by a 4680mAh battery.
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow governs all software activities enhanced with the company’s ZenUI, and there are dual stereo speakers onboard boasting DTS-HD audio.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Asus ZenPad Z8 will be available from 23rd of June at selected Verizon retail outlets across the region. It is priced at $249.99 USD off-contract and $10.41 USD based on two years contract.
Asus ZenPad Z8 Specifications
- 8.0-inch IPS display with QXGA (2048×1536 pixels) resolution, 324ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 1.8Ghz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus
- 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, ZenUI
- Dual Stereo Speakers, DTS-HD audio
- Single SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4680mAh
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE