JAMB recommended textbooks for CRS 2021/2022 – This is exactly what I am going to discuss in this article. If you want to pass JAMB 2021/2022 and score above 80 in JAMB CRS, then you need to know the best CRS textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best CRS textbooks to study and pass JAMB CRS.
If you are still searching for the terms below, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- JAMB recommended textbooks for CRS 2021/2022
- Best CRS textbooks to read for JAMB 2021/2022
- Best textbooks for JAMB CRS 2021/2022
- how to pass jamb crs
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB CRS
- How to score above 90 in JAMB CRS
BEST CRS TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for CRS are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for CRS 2021/2022 and pass:
- Adetunji, P.G. et al (2000) ExamFocus Christian Religious KnowledgeIbadan: University Press Plc
- Adeyemo, I. O. et al (1998) Christian Religious Knowledge for Secondary Schools Books1 – 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Adeyinka, A. A. et al (1991) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools, Book 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman
- Adigwe, H.A et’al (2004) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools. Onitsha. Africana Publishers.
- Aghaeghuna, E. O. N (1988) Senior Secondary School Christian Religious Knowledge themes from Selected Epistles, Vol 1 – III, Awka, Jet Publishers
- Dopamu A. Et al (1990) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Nelson
- Ilori J. A. et al (1980) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Evans
- Izuchukwu, A.E. et’al (1997) Round-Up for Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Christian Religious Knowledge: A Complete Guide. Lagos. Longman.
- Throckmorton, B.H, Jr. (ed) (1966) Gospel Parallels: A Synopsis of the First Three Gospels. New York. Thomas Nelson.
- THE BIBLE: Revised Standard Version, Stonechill Green: Bible Society Publishing House (1971).
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for CRS in 2021?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB CRS recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR CRS 2021
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For CRS
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for CRS before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good CRS textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For CRS In 2021
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best CRS textbooks for JAMB 2021/2022“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these CRS textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.