JAMB recommended textbooks for French 2021 – This is exactly what I am going to discuss in this article. If you want to pass JAMB 2021/2022 and score above 80 in JAMB French, then you need to know the best French textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
Are you sitting for French in your next UTME? Do you wish to score above 90 in JAMB French? Then, you need to read this article to the end.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best French textbooks to study and pass JAMB French.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- JAMB recommended textbooks for French 2021/2022
- Best French textbooks to read for JAMB 2021/2022
- Best textbooks for JAMB French 2021/2022
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB French
- How to score above 90 in JAMB French
If you are still searching for the terms above, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
Without any further ado, below are some of the best recommended french textbooks to study and pass french in JAMB 2021.
BEST FRENCH TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for French are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for French 2021/2022:
A (i) Written Language
• Ajiboye, T. (2014) Companion to French Grammar (4th Edition): Ibadan: Cleavoketa books
• Ajiboye, T. (2012) Nouvel Horizon, Book 4, New Revised Edition, Ibadan: Bounty Press
• Byrne and Churchill (1980) A Comprehensive French Grammar,
• Hatier (1980) Le Nouveau Bescherelle: L’Art de Conjuguer, Ibadan: Spectrum Book Ltd.
• Maice, G et Merlo, G : (1998): Grammaire progressive du français ( Niveau intermediaire), Paris: Clé international.
• Mazauric,. C, et Sirejols, E(2006) : On y va! Book 3, Ibadan : Spectrun Books Ltd.
• Ojo, S. A.(2000) A Comprehensive Revision Handbook of French Grammar, Ibadan: Agoro Publishing Company.
• Any other relevant materials on French Grammar.
• Ajiboye, T. (2010) An Introduction to Practice in Oral French, Ibadan: Bounty Press.
• Leon, M. (1978) Initiation à la Prononciation du Français Standard.
• Any other materials that emphasise oral practice
(B) Culture of Froncophone Countries
• Girod R and Ground-Clement, F. (1979) Comment vivent les Francais, Paris: Hachette Mbuko, L. (2000)French Essays on Culture and Civilisation for Schools and College Ibadan: Bounty Press.
• Any other relevant materials, e.g. French newspapers, magazines, journals, and documents on Francophone life.
• Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
• Any good French/English or French dictionary
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for French in 2021?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB French recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR FRENCH 2021
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For French
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for French before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good French textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For French In 2021
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best French textbooks for JAMB 2021/2022“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these French textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.