JAMB recommended textbooks for Mathematics 2021 – This is exactly what I am going to discuss in this article. If you want to pass JAMB 2021/2022 and score above 80 in JAMB Mathematics, then you need to know the best Mathematics textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
Are you sitting for Mathematics in your next UTME? Do you wish to score above 90 in Mathematics? Then, you need to read this article to the end.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best Mathematics textbooks to study and pass JAMB Mathematics excellently.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- JAMB recommended textbooks for Mathematics 2021/2022
- Best Mathematics textbooks to read for JAMB 2021/2022
- Best textbooks for JAMB Mathematics 2021/2022
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB Mathematics
- How to score above 90 in JAMB Mathematics
If you are still searching for the terms above, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best Mathematics textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2021/2022.
BEST MATHEMATICS TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for Mathematics are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Mathematics 2021/2022:
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado –Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David –Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
Having the textbook is t=not the most important thing. Studying them the right way is what actually matters.
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for Mathematics in 2021?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB Mathematics recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR MATHEMATICS 2021
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Mathematics
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Mathematics before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good Mathematics textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Mathematics In 2021
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best Mathematics textbooks for JAMB 2021/2022“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these Mathematics textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.