At a special event held earlier today in India, the Canadian phone maker BlackBerry officially announced its KEYone flagship smartphone for India market. The phone was first launched in February this year and since its initial debut has gone on sale in several regions, including Canada and the United States.
While the global variant was manufactured by the Chinese mega corporation TCL (The Creative Life), BlackBerry has partnered with a Delhi-based limited company called Optiemus Infracom to be the designer and key manufacturer of its KEYone smartphone in India and three other regions in Asia; Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The major highlight of the phone is its capacitive QWERTY backlit keyboard with 52 customizable keys and gesture supports. The space bar at the bottom of the keyboard also harbors a fingerprint sensor for smart security. The KEYone introduced in India today has hybrid dual SIM slots that allows users to use the secondary SIM slot as a MicroSD card slot. Notably, this is the first BlackBerry device to supports dual SIM. BlackBerry Aurora claimed the second title.
BlackBerry KEYone Specifications
- 4.5-inch touch display with 1620×1080 pixel resolution, 433ppi, 3:2 aspect ratio, scratch-resistant glass
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX378 sensor, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner (beneath spacebar button)
- 4-rows physical QWERTY backlit keyboard, capacitive touch, gesture supports
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3505mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.5 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Color(s): Black
The Limited Black edition of the device will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting from August 8 at a price of Rs 39,990 (US$599).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE