The Florida-based mobile phone maker, BLU, has silently launched a new smartphone called R1 Plus. The device features a 5.5-inch HD display; is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor; houses 13MP and 8MP cameras, and is turned on by a 4,000mAh battery.
The phone is wrapped in a 10.5mm thick metal body that is slightly heavy at 190 grams, which ofcourse may have something to do with its gigantic battery. BLU has neglected latest Android version and instead opted for Marshmallow on its new device. Th R1 Plus is offered in 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM variants with 16GB and 32GB storage respectively.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
BLU R1 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 267ppi, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Dimensions: 153 x 76.6 x 10.5mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- Colour(s): Silver, Black
The 2GB RAM version is priced at $139.99 USD and the 3GB RAM version at $159.99 USD. It is available on Amazon and Best Buy in U.S.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE