Bulb Africa Fellowship.
Lovers of tech! Here is great news for you all…
If you are a tech enthusiast, then I am pleased to inform you that Bulb Africa is now accepting applications from young dedicated tech enthusiasts for its 2021 Fellowship. You can scroll down below to see the requirements and application procedure.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
About this Program
The Bulb Fellowship is an intensive program that equips African youth with the required skills to succeed in the tech ecosystem.
The fellowship curriculum offers direct practical experience. Applicants select a course, join a cohort, complete monthly group projects, and build and launch real products.
Bulb Fellowship Available Courses
Below is the list of all available courses you can choose to undergo:
Learn programing language.NET: Master the guidelines used for developing a wide range of mobile or web-based applications on Android, iOS and Linux.
- Net concepts and meanings
- Framework components & CLR management
- Programming with C# and VB.NET
- Web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5
- Building bots with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Windows forms applications
- Web services and windows services identification
- Programming fundamentals
- Git and terminal fluency
- Data structures and algorithms
- HTML, CSS & Node.js
- Servers, HTTP and Express.js
- Databases, schemas, models and ORMs
- React and Redux
- Web Security
Learn Devops Engineering: Acquire skills that facilitate communication between developers and IT operators, ensuring that companies worldwide deliver software solutions faster in a stabilized operating environment.
- DevOps concepts and meanings
- DevOps and software development lifecycle
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Containers and virtual development
- Configuration management tools
- Cloud computing
- LINUS basics and administration
- Shell scripting & Continuous integration with jenkins
Learn Product Design: Acquire the proficient use of designing tools that help you build valuable, efficient and cost-effective products for various markets across the globe.
- Design thinking and need identification
- Creative writing for product designers
- Digital design basics
- Design elements
- Business communication
- Product ergonomics
Bulb Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must have a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- You must have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
- You must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- You must be a dedicated tech enthusiast.
Benefits of Bulb Fellowship
- Rapid growing network: Pick the brains of always-on-deck tech professionals and secure lifelong support and opportunities through friendships that transition into professional connections.
- Get real work experience: Get equipped with highly sought-after skills in the tech industry by completing group projects and working with other fellows to build valuable products.
- Earn while you learn: Get immersed in a fellowship program that grooms and caters for you at the same time. Build your tech career and receive stipends monthly for your efforts.
- Pay no tuition until you are hired: Focus on acquiring all the skills you need without tuition until you are hired. They allow you pay your tuition after you graduate and secure a job.
Bulb Fellowship Application Process
The application process is as follows:
- Submit your application
- Pass a psychometric test.
- Get invited for an interview.
- Get a conditional offer.
- Fill in your biodata form.
- Get an unconditional offer.
- Receive your personal laptop and start training.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE