These Business studies questions have been compiled to serve as a reference material to aid teachers set tests and examination questions without much stress.
School pupils/tutors will find it very helpful in revision and exam preparation.
Class: JSS 1 Subject: Business studies
Instruction: Answer all question in this section
- _____ is defined as a place where business is done or service is provided (a) an office (b) road (c) school
- ____ of a small office is that the owner of the business is able to keep in constant touch with the day to day running of the business (a) advantage (b) disadvantage (c) demerit
- Large business organizations require _____ offices (a) large (b) small (c) none of the above
- One of these is a function of an office (a) receiving information (b) fighting (c) shouting
- Receiving and processing information are functions of an ____ (a) office (b) class room (c) bed room
- A ____ normally supervises the work of newly employed clerks (a) junior clerk (b) senior clerk (c) clerical assistant
- Letters, memoranda and telegrams are examples of ___ information (a) oral (b) written (c) none of the above
- Another name for the open plan is what
- Another name for the close plan is what?
- One of these is a personal quality of a clerical staff (a) stealing (b) honesty and integrity (c) fighting
- There are ______ types of clerk (a) four (b) three (c) two
- It is _____ (true/false) that easy and regular work flow is one of the features of a good office
- Good planning and layout of an office facilitates access to customer __ (true or false)
- Banking halls are examples of good office plant (true or false
- ____ department is usually headed by a sales manager (a) finance department (b) production department (c) sales department
Answer three questions only from this section
- What is an office
- Give three advantages of a small office
- What are the personal qualities of an office clerical
- State four functions of an office
- Mention the different offices in an organization that you know.
That is all for now- You can visit our E-learning section to practice several questions and win cash prizes on a weekly basis-Click here
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE