CBN Recruitment Test Past Questions And Answers Free |Paid PDF Download
Download CBN Recruitment Test Past Questions And Answers Free |Paid PDF Download.
Are you in dire need of CBN Past questions and answers? Here you have it for easy studies and download.
Here are few questions you should get yourself acclimatize with when preparing for CBN Recruitment exams. Here are few questions you should get yourself acclimatize with when preparing for CBN Recruitment exams.
- Can the CBN give donations (cash or kind) to our school’s departmental library?….Yes| Yes. CBN can give donations but it depends on the availability of funds budgeted for such ventures and also the priority it enjoys amongst other demands from similar institutions.
- Does CBN have any social responsibilities?|Yes, they are: •Payment of yearly subventions to selected professional bodies •Donations to NGOs and other recognized social welfare bodies •Sponsorship of sports (Tennis, Football) etc •Scholarship to students on some selected special disciplines •Grants and infrastructural development to tertiary institutions •Sponsoring welfare project ( keep beggars off the streets ) .
- How can my institution get financial aid from the Central Bank of Nigeria? Apply to the Governor stating clearly the assistance your institutions need, the purpose for the assistance of the project you are requesting for and the benefits derivable from the project to your community/institutions
- How can we have audience with the Governor? Apply to the Governor through his Personal Assistant stating why you want his audience.
- How many departments does the CBN have? The Central Bank of Nigeria is made up of seventeen departments.
- What are the current events CBN is invovled in? The events are as follows: Restructuring the Currency, Collaborative partnership with the the Federal Office of statistics generate accurate statistical data for the management of the economy, Clean the naira notes policy, Microfinance Scheme, and Restructuring the payment system.
- What do I have to do to come on excursion to the Bank? Apply to the Head, Corporate Affairs Division stating your institution, department and your area of interest
- What is the address of the Central Bank of Nigeria? The address of the Corporate Head Office is: Central Bank of Nigeria, Central Business District, P.M.B. 0187 Garki, Abuja Tel: 09-61639701, 61639702
- When was the Central Bank of Nigeria established? The Central Bank of Nigeria was estabished in 1958.
- Who are the past Governors of the Central Bank of Nigeria? The past CBN Governors are: Mr. R.P. Fenton, CMG 1958-1963 Alh. Mai Bornu 1963-1967 Dr.Clement Isong 1967- 1975 Mall. Adamu Ciroma 1975-1977 Mr. Ola Vincent 1977-1982 Alh. Abdukadir Ahmed 1982-1993 Dr. Paul Ogwuma 1993- 1999 Chief Joseph Sanusi 1999-2004
Searches related to CBN past questions and answers
- interview questions and answer with cbn
- central bank of nigeria interview questions
- cbn aptitude test nairaland
- cbn recruitment 2018 nairaland
- cbn recruitment process
- cbn interview nairaland
- cbn recruitment nairaland
- working in cbn nairaland
This eBook/pdf file is a collection of aptitude test questions and answers collated from previous recruitment exercises of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). It is regularly updated with recent questions as made available by our agents in different recruiting firms all over the federation.
This document will be helpful to candidates invited to the aptitude screening test of the bank as it will enable them prepare accordingly. We also have Banks Interview Questions and Answers that will enable candidates give expected answers to questions during bank interview.
Questions for this test are derived from these core areas:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Business Transactions
- Stock Exchange
- Current Affairs
- Common Knowledge
We recommend a copy of our Current Affairs & History For Scholarship & Job Tests to aid you in preparation.
With the inevitable growth of specialization, I see the universities facing two great dangers. First, it is very easy to get so involved in the technical details of education that the object of education is lost.
And secondly, in an effort to condition a university to the needs of its students and to the needs of the State it may lose its power to make or mold those students into responsible men, capable of thinking for themselves and capable of expressing the results of their thoughts to others.
1. The author calls growth of specialization ‘inevitable’. Which one of the following statements IS likely to be the most correct reason for this inevitability
? (a) Universities give grants only to do specialized work m different disciplines (b) The Professors and researchers in universities are competent only for specialized work (c) Specialization helps economic growth of the nation (d) In an age of science and technology specialization becomes necessary
2. Which one of the following statements most correctly suggests the central theme of the passage ? (a) The aim of education is specialization (b) The aim of education is to mold the youth to work for the State (c) The aim of education is to make the youth capable of independent thought and expression (d) The aim of education is to enable the youth to earn a comfortable living
3. Which one of the following statements most correctly suggests the warning implied in the passage ?
(a) University education should not be concerned with technical details (b) Universities should not subordinate themselves to the interests of the State (c) Universities should be concerned only with the needs of students (d) Universities should not go in for any specialization Choose the word which is most nearly the SAME in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.
4. Purely (a) morally (b) honestly (c) completely (d) perfectly (e) cleanly
5. Demonstrate (a) protest (b) occur (c) estimate (d) appear (e) prove
6. Remedy (a) medicine (b) solve (c) restore (d) therapy (e) heal An office consists of 520 employees working in different departments, viz HR, IT, Production and Marketing.
The ratio of men to women in the organisation is 5 : 3. 20 per cent of the men work in the IT department. 40 percent of the women work in the HR department.
The total number of employees in the Production department is 135.
Two-fifths of the women work in the IT department and the remaining work in the Marketing department. 40 percent of the men work in the Production department.
Four percent of the men work in the HR department and the remaining work in the Marketing department.
7. The number of men working in the Marketing department forms what percent of the total number of employees in the organisation?
(a) 22.5 (b) 34.5 (c) 19.5 (d) 38.5 (e) None of these
8. What is the ratio of the number of men working in the HR department to that of the women working in the same? (a) 1 : 5 (b) 2 : 3 (c) 4 : 7 (d) 9 : 11 (e) None of these
9. A dishonest dealer professes to sell his goods at cost price, but uses a false weight and thus gains 20%. For a kilogram he uses a weight of (a) 700 g (b) 750 g (c) 800 g (d) 850 g
10. The compound interest on a sum for 2 years is N832 and the simple interest on the same sum at the same rate for the same period is N800. What is the rate of interest? A. 6% B. 8% C. 10% D. 12%
10. Nigeria became a republic in what year? A. May 29, 199 B.Jan 15, 1966 C. Oct 1, 1960 D. Oct 1, 1963 Answer: D
11. Economic Community of West African States ECOWAS. was established in what year? A. May 1975 B. May 1963 C. May 1966 D. May 2000 Answer: A
12. Which state is referred to as “The Sunshine State” A. Ekiti state B. Ondo State C. Jigawa state D. Oyo state Answer: B
13. The Nigeria flag was designed by Taiwo Akinkunmi in what year? A. 1957 B. 1959 C. 1960 D. 1963 Answer: B
14. The amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates and the colony of Lagos was in what year? A. 1959 B. 1914 C. 1963 D. 1960 Answer: B
15. Nigeria celebrated her last centenary anniversary in what year? A. 2000 B. 2014 C. 2020 D. 1990 Answer: B
16. Who is the current minister of Education in Nigeria? A. Prof Rukkayat Rufai B. Adamu Adamu C. Prof Adedapo Afolabi D. Prof. Wole Soyinka Answer: B
17. The state with the least number of local government in Nigeria is—————— A. Zamfara B. Lagos C. Bayelsa D. Anambra Answer: C
18. Who is the current Senate President in Nigeria? A. Yakubu Dogara B. Bukola Saraki C. Tukur Buratai D. Oshiomole Answer: B
19. Who is the current House of Rep in Nigeria? A. Yakubu Dogara B. Bukola Saraki C. Tukur Buratai D. Oshiomole Answer: A
20. Which state is referred to as “Centre of Excellence?” A. Ekiti state B. Ondo State C. Lagos state D. Oyo state Answer: C
21. Which state is referred to as “The Gateway state” A. Ekiti state B. Ogun State C. Jigawa state D. Oyo state Answer: B
22. The current minister of petroleum is —————- A. President Muhammodu Buhari B. Amaechi C. Aisha Alhassan D. Babatunde Fashola Answer: A
23. The first coup carried out in Nigeria was in what year? A. 1996 B. 1966 C. 1967 D. 1973 Answer: B
24. Nigeria civil war started in what year? A. 1967 B. 1970 C. 1966 D. 1985 Answer: A
25. The Aba Women Riot took place in what year? A. 1975 B. 1929 C. 2001 D. 1939 Answer: B
Part 2 of NIGERIAN CURRENT AFFAIRS (UPDATED SECTION)
26. Who is the current INEC Chairman? Mahmood Yakubu
27. Who is current Chief of Army Staff? Gen. Attahiru Ibrahim
28. Who discovered River Niger? Mungo Park
29. Who coined the name “Nigeria”? Flora Luggard
30. The first trade in Nigeria was held in what year? 1953
31. The highest mountain in Africa is? Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
32. The Largest River in the World is? Mississippi
33. The largest city in the world is? New York
34. Coldest country in the world is? Russia
35. The largest River in Nigeria is? River Niger
36. The United Nations was founded in what year? 1945
37. ECOWAS was founded in what year? 1975
38. The largest city in West Africa is? Ibadan
39. The twin towers ( World Trade Centre ) was bombed in what year? Sept 11, 2001 by Osama Bin Laden Terrorist group
40. The league of Nations was founded in what year? 1920
41. Central Bank of Nigeria was established in what year? 1959
42. The smallest continent in the world is? Australia
43. The First World War started in what year? 1914
44. The First World War ended in what year? 1919
45. The least populated country in the world is? Vatican city
46. Who hosted the 2010 FIFA World Cup? South Africa
47. Nigeria is divided into how many geo-political zones? 6
48. The most populated country in the world is? China
49. The largest Island in the world is? Greenland
50. The Eifel’s Tower is located in what country? France
How to Download CBN Recruitment Test Past Questions And Answers
The cost of the newly updated CBN Past Questions and Answers is 2000.00 naira See the payment detail below, kindly make payment. CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT WITH YOUR BANK CARD
After Payment , send the following (1) Email address, (2) depositors name, (3) amount paid (3) Exact Questions Needed and code to 09026923150 OR to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assurance of Delivery;
Not sure the past questions will be delivered to you as promised? No worries. We get that a lot of people are scared of doing online transactions probably based on personal experiences. We’d like to assure you though that our services are based on honesty and integrity.
This has been proven over again. It is one of the reasons we are prominent with past question sales. Our services are trusted. We have been delivering great and reliable services to our customers for years now. We’d like to assure you that your satisfaction is our priority.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊Become an Expert Cryptocurrency Trader and Investor With My Winning Master plan and strategies. Get a 1-7 days Course Live on Zoom with complete mentorship and first hand signals With 30% Off Original Price For Just 100 Slots--CLICK HERE
◊Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE