CDFIPB Stands for Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, And Prisons Services Board (Cdfipb). The portal is currently open and accessible to applicants from Nigeria who did applied for the Civil defense recruitment/jobs earlier in 2019.
For all applicants who applied via the Cdfipb online portal, you will notice that majority of the applicants where either not successful or have been seeing prompt messages like this when their respective email addresses and application number is been inputted into the space provided.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sorry Your Application NSCDC Was Not Successful
Requirements for Updating NSCDC Profile on cdfipb.careers.
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
19th March, 2020.
Why is the Portal Showing Sorry, Your application NSCDC-2019-2965807 was not successful?
The reason why the the NSCDC recruitment portal is showing you this kind of error message that, Sorry, Your application NSCDC-2019–2965807 was not successful, is simple.
It simply means that you were not successful/selected for the second phase of the Civil Defence recruitment process.
How to Update NSCDC Profile on Cdfipb.careers portal.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://www.cdfipb.careers/ to Update their Application
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
Updating Your NSCDC Profile
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has commenced the updating of profile for all applicants, having filtered out many applicants for under-height and overage. We have noticed that many candidates are having difficulties login into the NSCDC Recruitment portal to complete their details.
What is NSCDC Application Number
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019, is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
How to Update Your NSCDC Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needed to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant updates.
Note: Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification. All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience. The NSCDC portal will close on the 19th of March, 2020.
How to Retrieve / Recover CDFIPB Application Number.
The CDFIPB Application Number can be found on your printed NSCDC acknowledgement slip. It is same as the Reference number. Also check your registered email address for any email from Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for it might contain your CDFIPB Application Number.