How Much Are CETEP City University School Fees?: Here is a detailed breakdown of the school fees schedule for CETEP City Universit in the 2021/2022 academic session.
the CETEP City University wishes to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the CETEP City University for the 2021/2022 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee.
CETEP City University School Fees Schedule
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
|FACULTY/DEPARTMENT||Tuition Fee (₦)||Tuition Fee (₦)||Tuition Fee (₦)||Tuition Fee (₦)||Tuition Fee (₦)|
|Social Science 1||420,500||420,500||430,000||430,000||430,000|
|Social Science 2||250,000||250,000||250,000|
|Mass Comm. & Media Tech||450,500||450,5000||450,000||450,000||450,000|
|Applied Science & Info. Tech. 1||550,000||550,000||560,000||560,000||560,000|
|Applied Science & Info. Tech. 2||250,000||250,000||250,000|
|Education (Sandwich Option)||50,000||50,000||50,000||50,000||50,000|
|Health Information Mgt.||280,500||280,500||280,500||280,500||280,000|
|Access Diploma Programmes||250,000||250,000|
|2-Year Diploma Programme||150,000|
|COMPULSORY PAYMENTS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY UP TO 2013/2014 YEAR OF ENTRY|
|Biometric ID Card||₦2,000|
|Students Association Fees||₦5,000|
|Compulsory Payments. Year of Entry: 2014/2015 – 2015/2016 – 2016/2017|
Study Pack Fee
|Compulsory for all Students|
|Study Material Fee for Information Tech. & Applied Sciences||25,000|
|Study Material Fee for Social Sciences & Entrepreneurial Studies||20,000|
|Study Material Fee for Faculty of Education||20,000|
|Regular Students’ Teaching Practice Exercise for Faculty of Education||20,000|
*IT Empowerment International Certification by New Horizon (Compulsory for all 300 and 400 level students) – ₦ 25,000
*Feeding (COMPULSORY) – ₦120,000
* Internet and Medical payments are compulsory for all students.
*TRCN Fee of ₦15,000 is compulsory for all final year Educational Management students.
Hostel Accommodation (Optional)
|Executive Single Room||300,000|
|Executive Double-Bedded Room||150,000|
All Stipulated Fees are payable to any of the following Banks:
- G.T. Bank. Acc no: 0029591261
- Zenith Bank Acc no: 1012380571
- UBA Acc. no: 1015466816
- Feeding and Study Material fees should be paid in UBA Special Acc. No. : 2082388627
All payments to the University are not refundable and not transferable, please note that;
- The stipulated fees cover Tuition and Regular Exam Fees.
- Payments are to be made once. Payment by instalment attracts a 5% surcharge on the fee.
- All students must pay at least 70% of the Tuition fees before registration and class attendance.
- Payment is not effective without due registration at both the Central Registration Unit and Faculty Office for every semester.
- Normal registration within three weeks of resumption. Please note that student who .fails to register within the stipulated period will pay a late registration penalty fee of N20, 000.00. Very late registration penalty of N40, 000.00 per semester.
- All Final year students will pay Dissertation Binding and Exam fee of N21, 500.00.
- Accommodation fees are payable once to any of the designated banks (no instalment payment allowed). The University does not have any involvement with hostels outside the University campus. Any student that patronizes such hostels does so at their own risk. Students under age 20 must stay in the University accommodation except they have written permission of their Parents/Sponsors to stay off-campus. The University must know the residential addresses of all students which should be submitted to the Student Affairs Unit and Faculty Office. Parents/Sponsors should also ensure that the University has its genuine and current postal/E-mail address and Phone numbers in case of emergency and to dispatch examination results and other necessary information about their wards to them directly. Cooking in the University hostel is prohibited. The penalty is expulsion from the hostel without a refund.
- Students who have completed all requirements for graduation will pay the Alumni initiation fee of N25, 500 (compulsory).
- All students both old and new, as well as Parents/Guardians/Sponsors, are encouraged to contribute voluntarily to the University Endowment Fund. More information is available at the Alumni Relations/Parents Liaison Office.
- To know more about how to pay the school fees, visit their official website here
Do you have any question about this post or you are not sure on any of the listed fees? Please let us know via the comment session and we will answer you as fast as possible.* TEXT ADS**
◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE